We are committed to keep our promise in keeping just the necessary information, if there will be information that is not used or needed we will erase it. We understand how important Privacy is and at Frobolous we treat your information with high priority, discreetly and 100% safe for no misusage.
What happens with your information?
We mainly collect the following information from you and use it in the indicated ways: We mainly collect the following information from you and use it in the indicated ways:
• Name & Surname
• Date of birth
• Gender information
• Payment Information
• Your contact history
• History of your orders & saved items
• Information you agree to share when you visit our website as IP address, device type, your location & how you use our website if you agree to share this information.
• Information from social media accounts you link to us
• Information we collect from answering our surveys and promotions
We use all these information for the following reasons:
• Fill the invoice, to have an agreement that we can both trace back in case something happens or even just for the record
• Deliver you the right order by making it easier for you to track an order and answer to any of your queries.
• Contact you through text, email, other forms of web media to keep you up to date with our latest products and news.
• Keep you satisfied by sending over only relevant information, that matched your sorts of interests.
• Showing you frobolous.com web to be up to date with all our upcoming news.
• Fraud prevention & detection, to prevent fraud against you or Frobolous, not very pleasant but necessary.
• We don’t keep any card security information as CVV code. We use your payment information to take payments for the products you purchase & give also credit refund in cases is needed.
• We use your contact history to provide the possible best service for you through customer service & also understand your needs better.
• Your purchasing history is kept & used to assist you better in actually buying & receiving the right order, providing the best customer service & assisting in case of returns. Moreover, understanding your needs & constantly improving our service by even anticipating your needs.
• We link your social media accounts to us to make it easier for you to sign into our website & make your purchases. Also to provide the best recommendations for you.
• We use your information from surveys you take from us to provide you with the service you are filling the data for. We also make anonym your information and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site and developing new products and services that matches better your expectations. We might also share this information with third parties for the purpose of our business only.
How we share your information
Your personal data is not and will not be shared with any third party – as your name, address, email address or credit card information. Your privacy is sacred to us and we will never abuse it. Your personal data is not and will not be shared with any third party – as your name, address, email address or credit card information. Your privacy is sacred to us and we will never abuse it. But, we share your data with the following parties so we are able to provide you our service and the best of our customer service: • Our partner companies as the list of designers exposed in our website or our producers. • Essential service or product provider parties, such as payment service providers, producers, packaging & logistic companies• Professionals such as host providers, marketing agencies, advertising partners that help us run the business. • Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us), third parties by keeping your information anonym to make sure that it does not identify you.
Only with your consent, we’ll send you marketing messages by email, SMS, or other forms of communication if you agree that we are allowed to do so.
How to stop receiving these messages from Frobolous:
You can decide to stop receiving this communication from us at any time:
• By changing your account settings
• By going to the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email you received
• By contacting us directly & our Customer Service will take care of it. Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages. By doing so we will stop the marketing communication, but please keep in mind that this may take few days.
Seeing ads of Frobolous
We actively engage in online marketing, to give you information about our new products, promotions or any new service.
We use a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies like web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience service.
The banners and ads you see will be based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of our website.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used.
• The right to access the personal information we hold about you
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
• The right to stop direct marketing communication, which you can do through your account and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
• The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us.
Your rights & privacy is very important to us, so please do contact us if you feel
we are violating any of these rights, or even if you have any questions, need
clarifications, or have any complains.
Our Customer Service will be more than happy to assist you, please contact us at:
Address: Frobolous Ltd
College House, 2nd Floor
17 King Edwards Road,